Thursday, March 27, 2008

Glorious friends and support!

I received a beautiful gift today from some friends offering their love and support to me today. It has been a good day- I have been self discovering and I am making a few more changes in my life to be more introspective. I believe in my future and I have so many things to be grateful for. My daughter is 16years old and she is stronger than I ever was- she has had to face many hard things in her life and has proven that she can be terrific anyway. She proves that "In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity" She is strong and fun and so loving and supportive to me. She is a mini mom when I am feeling overwhelmed with meals, dishes etc... She can really take the load off of me and make it ok again! Thank you Aubree-- you are my delight and I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: