Thursday, March 13, 2008

I find myself a single mom again and that is so disturbing to me!!I think that this spring is going to be a battle for me personally to get through. I have faith that I can find self worth and enjoyment in things i used to. So I am running on alot of adrenaline and some panic and a dash of stress to organize myself and my thoughts and search for daily goals and long term goals. The most important thing that keeps me getting out of bed everyday is my faith and the priesthood blessing I received to help me. I know that God has a plan for me and that he will never give me something I cannot handle. I know that the sleep I have enjoyed has come only through the comfort I have received from heavenly sources. I am so glad to have loving and caring parents and siblings that gather to help and give me support. LOVE YOU!!! Julie

1 comment: